Marquis Hébert, Ed.S.
Counselor for scholars with the last names A-L
770-819-2414 ext. 024
Counselor for scholars with the last names M-Z
770-819-2414 ext. 025
Bianca L. Walker, Ed.S.
- All students can achieve standards toward college and career-readiness.
- The developmental needs of our students (across academic, career, and personal/social domains) can be met through a comprehensive school counseling program.
- School counselors are collaborative partners with the school leadership team, advocating for the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students.
- Student achievement is best developed through a comprehensive school counseling program that is planned, managed, delivered, and evaluated by professional school counselors.
- A comprehensive school counseling program must be based on data-driven goals that support opportunities for student achievement.
- Professional school counselors uphold the ethical standards set forth by ASCA in order to make the most ethically-sound decisions for all students.
Our School Counseling Program..
- is comprehensive
- is a major part of the school’s educational program
- utilizes the ASCA national standards as the basis for a guidance/counseling program the supports academic, career and personal/social development
- uses data to drive guidance activities
- is used to collaborate with students, educators, families, and community
- monitors student progress
The vision of the Lindley Sixth Grade Academy counseling program is that all scholars are academically and socially empowered to graduate college and career ready, equipped to perform at high levels in their future careers. Our scholars are respectful, responsible, positive and demonstrate a spirit of excellence in their pursuit of success. Their academic, career, and social/emotional preparedness offers a positive contribution to our ever-changing global society.
The mission of the Lindley Sixth Grade Academy school counseling program is to provide a safe and supportive environment which addresses the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students. Through ongoing collaboration with teachers, administrators, parents and the community, the school counselors will promote a culture of academic excellence and emotional safety to ensure that students are equipped with the necessary tools to become creative thinkers and life-long learners.